Small magnets (I bought 25 from eBay for £1.25)
Spray paint (optional)
1. You will need some lego, some small magnets (I bought 25 from eBay for £2), super glue and some spray paint (optional)
2. Attach the magnet. Turn the lego pieces over and glue a small blob of super glue onto the magnet. Then hold the magnet onto the back of the lego piece for a few seconds to secure. Top tip – test the magnet with another magnet first to ensure the correct side is facing out. Oh hello David Beckham..fancy seeing you here!
3. Spray paint your lego. This step is optional. I decided to spray paint some of my pieces gold (why not!) To do this be sure to shake the can for 1 minute first and then move the lego onto a protective surface. Spray the lego in little bursts to avoid the paint going on too thick.
4. Leave to dry for 30/40 mins.
5. Your magnets are finished! Stick them on your fridge, notice boards and more!